Join Vita Center Inc. & Tigher Schulmann’s Mixed Martial Arts in hosting “The Woman Safe Program” a self-defense class. This program was designed by Tiger Schulmann to educate and empower women of all ages. The goal of Vita Center is to empower women to gain new skills to conquer their fears due to their past or current situations happening in our community of NYC, and internationally. For this reason Vita has decided to partner up with Tigher Schulmann's "Women Safe Program" and provide this personal class. By taking this class you will be taking the first steps towards empowerment through knowledge, awareness, and confidence to eliminate any fear.
Although one class is no substitute for ongoing training, it is the sincere intent that this class opens the door to a life free of distress and full of self-confidence.
Let’s connect celebrating each other in this innovative class!
- Date: January 26th, 2016
- Time: 7:00 pm -9:00 pm
- Location: Tiger Schulman’s 61-22C Fresh Pond Rd, Middle Village, NY 11379
- Ticket: Entry Ticket $15 (Buy on Eventbrite) No Refunds for None Attendees **50 % of the proceeds will be given to Vita Center to uplift its programs**
- Link for Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/SelfDefenseClassVita
- Dress Code: Sports Wear ALL Black
- Questions: E-mail Johanna Echeverria firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-748-4216